Accessibility statement for NHS Health Education England Behaviour Change Development Framework Web Application
This web application is run by Health Education England. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this web application. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the web application using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the web application using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the web application using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the web application text as simple as possible to understand. AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this web application is
We know some parts of this web application are not fully accessible:
- This web app has links to external web applications which may not be accessible and contain PDF documents produced by external organisations which may not be accessible.
- most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software.
- The main BCDF diagram contains non-essential white text on NHS orange which has a low contrast ratio.
What to do if you cannot access parts of this web application
If you need information on this web application in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille please email PHNetwork.WX@hee.nhs.uk